Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Progress

I scheduled my ultrasound for tomorrow. I am nervous and excited to see the new member of our family. And I am relying on the prayer of Esther today, "Lord, save me from my fear." As I have said all along, this pregnancy has been accompanied with fear the entire time, and I have been desperately trying to put it aside. (I also began taking Vit. B supplements and think it might be helping a bit). At this point I may just have to let fear rip right through me so I can get on with my life and enjoy the miracle that this baby is.

Lord, save me from my fear.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keeping you & the little babe in prayer. I hope the US brings some comforting results!

March 30, 2011  
Anonymous jen said...

matthew 6:34, m'dear. (i'm a mother of a preemie who will turn 2 in a few weeks.)

March 30, 2011  
Blogger Renee said...

Thanks! I just looked it up, and actually got a bit of a chuckle about it. So, very, very, true, and in truth is comfort.

March 30, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and baby are in my thoughts and prayers.

Barb

March 30, 2011  
Blogger Mimi said...

Prayers.
You are the most amazing mom I know.

March 30, 2011  
Blogger Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

My prayers for you all....

March 31, 2011  
Blogger Melanie Bettinelli said...

Praying for you. May you have a peaceful heart free of all anxiety.

March 31, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home