1. I have never skied in the snow. I was a physical therapist, and saw toooooo many blown out kness. I'm more a of a sit-in-the-lodge-with-a-cute-sweater-and-sip-hot-cocoa-while-reading-a-great-book kind of person, anyway.
2. I have never been overseas, unless Hawaii counts. I have an opportunity to go to Germany this fall, but that would require leaving the 7 kiddos with someone, and I don't know if I can do that, but isn't it fun to think about??
3. I have never taken my car to an automatic carwash. I would rather drive a dirty car or wash it at home than try to figure out that humongous automated machine.
4. I have never taken all of my kids to the grocery store. I would rather go hungry until dh gets home. I never need anything that badly.
5. I have never been to the East Coast, unless Florida counts, which was when I was very young. See this for proof.
6. I have never been on a boat on the ocean. A cruise is my worst nightmare, like being in an airplane for a week. UHHGG!!! You can't just get off and go home.
7. I have never read To Kill A Mockingbird. It's on my list of things to do this year. So is loosing 25 pounds, so I'm not holding my breath.
8. I have never used cloth diapers on my children. I even bought them once, and had all the cute covers and everything, and never had the presence of mind or lull in the laundry to give it a go.
9. I have never used articficial contraception. Early in the marriage it was just assumed, as we were obedient Catholics, that we would not contracept. Now, although serious NFP can get a little tiresome, I would not allow such disrespectful corruption into my body.
10. I have never had pain medication during child birth, unless B&B counts. I am more frightened of the huge needle than the "clean" pain of labor.
And there you have it. I am suppossed to tag three people, so I will choose Veronica, Valerie at Barefoot and Pregnant, and Ginger. Tag, you're it!!