Baton recieved, and passed on
This is the baton I recieved from Alex at eschewing obfuscation. Here goes:
1) teeth whitening - seems like another attempt to deny getting older. It's gonna happen, like it or not.
2) spinning - frankly I don't really even understand what is different about this and riding an excercise bike.
3) having kids be in multiple enrichment activities - I think being home and part of the family is as enriching as it gets. No traveling sports teams at this home, no daily practice for triathelons (a 7 year old ds of a friend of mine does this). My kids do choir, and that's it. Sports happen at homeschool P.E. class and in the backyard.
4) traveling - I can think of nothing as anxiety producing as spending two weeks packing, another 2 recovering from a 1 week family vacation. I love day trips or overnighters, as well as just staying home.
5) current television - I have never seen American Idol, Survivor, Lost, Alias, 24, or any other current show. I watch TLC, news, Monk, and re-runs.
There you go. I'll tap some people, but carrying the baton is strickly voluntary, of course. How about Kate at Heart to Heart, Philothea Rose, and alicia from fructus ventris. These sites are all on my sidebar. No, I still haven't taken the time to learn to do links.