Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Tag #2

Finally getting aroung to the second tag I received this weekend. I'll do my best -
Just answer 5 questions, then add three and pass it on.
If I could be a scientist, a farmer, a musician, a doctor..........
If I could be a painter, a gardener, a missionary, a chef.........
If I could be an architect, a linguist, a psychologist, a librarian......
If I could be an athlete, a lawyer, an inn-keeper, a professor.....
If I could be a writer, a llama rider, a bonnie pirate, an astronaut.....
If I could be a world famous blogger, a justice on any one court in the world.......
If I could be married to any current famous political figure........
If I could be an office supply salesman, a dog show judge, a coal miner........
If I could be a baker, a comedian, a monk...........
If I could be a publisher, a spy, a greeting card designer..........

If I could be a landscaper, carpenter, hair stylist................


If I could be a professor, I would be just like the chemisty professor I had in college. He knew each of his students, he met with them individually, knew their goals, and gave them direction to meed said goals.

If I could be a writer, I would want to write things that made people cry for all the right reasons. A timeless truth, a moment that makes the reader feel REAL. Things that penetrated all the wrapping people put on themselved and get to their hearts. I wish I could do that.

If I could be a carpenter, I would build the furtiture I design. I have designed a few pieces and had them built, but how cool would it be to do it myself. Maybe someday....

If I could be an architect, I would design houses that would have lots of light, useful built-ins to deminish the clutter, with lots of hidden details that aren't noticed immediately, yet subconciously make the place cozy and homey.

If I were a psychologist, I would learn everything I could about Dr. Conrad Baars and the therapies he developed. Healing hurt people and assuring them of unconditional love could change the world.

Pass on to Kate, and M'Lynn, if you feel like it, someday, whenever, or never. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home