Friday, September 09, 2005

Sharing the love

I want to share this beautiful post with you all. This is a blog of someone quite dear to me, and reading this just made this long, frustrating day totally worth it.

Here is a teaser

"When I was very young, maybe 4 or 5, I was wandering around in the yard and came across a perfect picture of beauty. I stopped in mid-waddle mesmerized by the bright orange glow of marigolds clustered together at my feet. What I was doing in the flower bed I don’t know, but I remember looking at those flowers and thinking they were the prettiest things I had seen all day, or ever. That’s the way it is when you’re just a little person, all day is all there is. I remember reaching down to touch this beauty in front of me. My little fingers, which at the time seemed of sufficient size, were hesitant. I was unsure what to expect when I came into contact with the glowing surface. Would it be hot? Would it be sharp? Will it hurt? But it is so beautiful and inviting!?! How could something so pretty hurt? I had to take the chance,..." Please, please go and read the rest here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

That was nice.

September 09, 2005  
Blogger Nevermore said...

Now I'm blushing. God Bless

September 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home