Friday, October 28, 2005

I've been tagged

I have seen this making the rounds, and now I have joined in.

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

drum roll please....
"Because of this I was treated as if I was in a dangerous situation."

This post was the birth story of my youngest. I am feeling inspired to repost it, this time with photos. It is one of my favorites.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Renee. Just wanted you to know I'm still reading...just not much of a commentor these days.
Beautiful birth story, by the way.
Love,
Alexa

November 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »

December 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home