Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Home again, home again, jigiddy jig

After four days of shopping, eating out, talking and talking, and watching chick flicks, I can honestly say it's good to get home. I missed the little buggers, and my husband, and the house, and even the never-ending laundry.

I have tried to get caught up on my regular blogs, but doubt I'll be on the computer much this week. Some very good discussions going on around St. Blogs, and I'll try to link to some of my favorites later.

The addition is coming along. The bathrooms are mostly put together. Carpet is chosen, cork flooring is going in tomorrow. Paint the week after that, siding soon, and finally, moving in. We don't have to buy one piece of furniture once we move in. We are just SPREADING OUT.

I'll be back when I have time.

Blessings

2 Comments:

Blogger Mairin :o) said...

I am soooo amazed at the title of this entry!! I've said that to my daughter since she was tiny. My husband has never gotten it.

How funny to see someone else says it, too.

I'm glad you had a good time.

November 17, 2005  
Blogger Lori said...

Glad you are back, it is always nice to come home, isn't it?

November 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home