Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Trinity, One and Undivided


Over at Your Pastoral Coach, Hector asked the question, "Who do you pray to?" meaning to the Father, the Son, or the Holy Spirit. Being an Eastern Rite Catholic, during the Divine Liturgy, we pray to the Trinity frequently. I have been wanting to share parts of the Liturgy with you all, and this inspired me to begin my sharing with our prayers to the Trinity. I'll start today, and then add one a day for a while. Then I will move on to prayers to Only Begotten Word and Son of God, the Theotokos, and other petitions and prayers. I hope you will all find this enlightening, enriching, and just plain beautiful.

(Icon from an Antiochian Orthodox Church in Beruit)

1 Comments:

Blogger ukok said...

I'm very appreciative that you are giving us glimpses us into Eastern Rite Catholicism. I find it absolutely fascinating.

God Bless you.

January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home