Tuesday, February 28, 2006
- Name: Renee
I am trying to live in an authentic manner, in charity, and with an open hand. Wife, mom, artist, Eastern Catholic, wanting to shed the clutter!
- Good times, good times...
- The Divine Liturgy, continued...
- The Plague has finally left us
- I am afraid I will be scarce for a while...
- Women's Work
- And so the journey begins...
- Happy St. Valentine's Day!
- Housekeeping, once again
- The question of a 5 year old
- It has been two years, without her
Prayer to the Holy Spirit
O Heavenly King, Consoler, Spirit of Truth, Who art in all places, and fillest all things. Treasury of Goodness and Giver of Life, come and take up Thine abode amongst us. And cleanse us of every stain, and save our souls, O Good One.