Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Interesting Meme

I was tagged by Ayekah to do this meme.


1: Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?
Color, as long as they were filmed in color. I don't like colorized black and whites.

2: What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
Conspiracy theory/black helicopter type talk

3: MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music?
CD's but I am really disappointed with the quality. I have tapes from high school that still work, and CDs I bought last year that skip.
4: You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going … Ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
No way, never, no how.

5: Seriously, what do you consider the world’s most pressing issue now?
Lack of genuine love between people.

6: How would you rectify the world’s most pressing issue?
I am trying, one child at a time.

7: You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be?
I would have tried harder to excel at my talents, not just try to get by.

8: You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be?
Adam and Eve would reject Satan in the Garden.

9: A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole’ Opry –Which do you choose?
Grand Ole' Opry, especially if Allison Krause were there.

10: What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you’d like to solve?
What was Adam doing in the garden when he was supposed to be protecting Eve?

11: One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal?
Stephen King --- Grilled T-bone's with girlled onions and mushrooms, garlic mashed potatoes, spring mix salad, a good shiraz and pineaple upside down cake.

12: You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky -- what’s the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact?
I would blow my head off, because after all, what's the point then?

I tag Mama, Alexa, and right back atcha,Sapientiae Amator

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I am relieved that Imagine was only a song and that I don't have to run around hiding the weaponry...:) Where was Adam?? Golfing, that's what men do, or maybe fishing...... Eve had to eat the apple.......it was all part of the plan.........

March 02, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

ooo, Ayekah, so Eve didn't have free will? Did Satan? I'm moving this to a post!

March 02, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

Well.......that's a long debated topic, as you well know. Did she have free will prior to the deed? Or did the deed incite free will?
It's akin to the chicken or the egg thing. If I had to call it, I would have to say yes, she did have free will prior to the act. I think the serpent also played his part freely though, somewhere (non theologically) I think the serpent was part of the "plan". What I mean to say is that I do not think he insinuated himself into the Garden, he was placed there. Oh boy.....what a can of worms this is.....

March 04, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

Allowing myself to throw further fuel on the flame, Eve does have a "discussion" with the serpent over the eating.....Adam simply takes the fruit and eats it.......:)

March 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home