Thursday, April 06, 2006

Housekeeping details



I have updated my blog buddies list.

There is my brother at In the Eye of the Storm. He is about to move on to the next phase of his life, and I am so pleased for him. He also has a wicked sense of humor, as well as very intense observations about life and people. Check out his photo blog, too.

There is Mimi at Bigger than a Bread Box., who has visited me and left wonderful comments. We share a love for Eastern Christian traditions, as well as family life. I have enjoyed "meeting" her.

There is Suzanne at Sincerely My Thoughts, whom I ran across at Alexa's place. I have found her experience to be refreshing, and her perspective wise.

I think there were more I indtended to add, but I am out of time now. As a rule, I will add commenters if I get to "know" you. Or, if I see comments on others' blogs that intrigue me, I'll check out their blog and take a look around. If you would like to be linked from here, let me know, and I'll get to know you!!

I also, again, have updated my Lenten reflections, as well as added a graphic of The Jesus Prayer. Eric at Square Zero created this gem, and gave me permission to use it. Thankyou Eric!

A few of my blog buddies have signed off. Veronica has taken a pause because she is expecting TWINS and mothering her other two children, as well as the usual exhausting home stuff. Keep her in your prayers, please.

Kate has moved to Louisiana to be with her husband for an indefinate, temporary relocation. She is relegated to library internet, but I am sure she would still appreciate visits, encouragement, and prayers.

Lisa appears to have dropped off the blog world, but she is a busy, lively mom of six, so I haven't given up on her. I look forward to reading what she has to say when she has time again.

So, when I have more time, I will add more people. I have been using other people's blog lists because I am lazy, but will try to be more responsible and add them over here. Jamie just changed her template, and poof, her blog list is gone. Now I have to find these people again.

Alicia has a great blog list that I frequently use. Thanks, Alicia!

Til later, Blessings to you all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Oh, thank you so much! I've enjoyed reading your Blog so much!

I need to update my bloglinks list. It always feels so daunting, though, you know? Grin!

What island was your Honeymoon on?

April 06, 2006  
Blogger Suzanne said...

What a very kind thing to say about me and what I have to share and write about! I hope that the readers who may visit will receive something which to take to heart every once in awhile. :) God bless you!

April 06, 2006  
Blogger Mama Heffalump said...

Checking new blogs...
Checking old blogs...
*Chuckle*

April 07, 2006  
Blogger Nevermore said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear SIL,

Can't remember when I last checked your site out- but looks great! After looking around your site- I feel like I have violated your privacy or something...I don't know half of this stuff you wrote about! We HAVE to get together more, or at least talk on the phone! Just was wanting to tell you it won't be the same this Easter season without those strawberry filled champagne glasses, and all the other wonderful treats that surround you and all of your family at your lovely home, which you so graciously welcome visitors into at such a blessed and happy day/time of year. Sorry we can't be there, however, having our little ones with you is so comforting to know.
Lots of love and many blessings,
Anne (yeeha sista!)

April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home