Saturday, May 13, 2006

Friday Five and Hello from Sunny California!

Hey y'all, I forgot my hostess has a computer I could use, so I can still blog. I don't have much time, but I will say I went SHOPPING today at Coldwater Creek, J. Jill, Chico's, and Eddie Bauer. This was a new experience and it was alot of fun. I bought some lovely things on sale, and had a nice lunch with my mom and aunt.

Anyway, Alexa did a Friday Five, and I thought I would share it and my answers. Feel free to answer here in the comments. Thanks Alexa!!

Friday Five
1- If you make coffee in the morning do you make a full pot? How many cups?
2- What are your plans for the weekend?
3- When was your last haircut?
4- What is the outside of your house composed of? (color/material)
5- Do you ever wear a hat?

My answers:

I make a 4 cup pot in my bathroom first thing in the morning, then an 8 cup pot in the kitchen mid morning.

I am going to see my brother graduate tomorrow!!

I got my haircut on Friday, one week ago.

Our house is all brick, with stucco on the top half on the new addtion.

Yes, as a matter of fact I just bought one today to wear to the outdoor graduation tomorrow. It is a wide brimmed brown straw hat.

4 Comments:

Blogger alicia said...

where in CA are you? I just got back a couple of weeks ago from the Los Angeles area (home)

May 13, 2006  
Blogger ukok said...

Renee, I hope you're having a fantastic time. Congratulations to your brother upon Graduating!!!

God Bless you and yours and return safely to us, much refreshed.

May 15, 2006  
Blogger Mimi said...

I hope the graduation went well, and how wonderful that you were able to spend Mother's Day with your family. It's a treat.

Coffee maker in your bathroom? Wow, I thought I liked coffee.

Oh, and you can so tell you don't live in earthquake country by your home, grin!

Travel safely.

May 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun and be safe!

May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home