Saturday, August 26, 2006

Here is the whole gang


Here is a family photo of our trip last week. The ten people on the left are my brother, sister-in-law, and their eight children. The six people in the middle are my brother, my sister-in-law, and their four children. Moving right, the next nine people are myself, my hubby and seven kiddos. The two to the far right are my parents. Missing is my other brother. Missed you, bro!

So there you have it. From now on when I say we are having a family gathering, I want you all to picture this crowd. Blessed, aren't I????

8 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Oh my, I can't even IMAGINE a family this big! I could, however, imagine that a family that big would make a camping trip complicated....

:)

August 26, 2006  
Blogger Essy said...

What a beautiful family...many blessings for all of you.

August 27, 2006  
Blogger Doogie said...

[Smiles]

That's awesome. I hope you've thanked your parents for not contracepting. :D

August 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lovely. How very, very lovely. Yay for you ALL!

August 28, 2006  
Blogger Mimi said...

All of the photos are so beautiful! It looks like an awesome time! I'm glad you enjoyed.

August 28, 2006  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

first of all, love all of the photographs...and you are a gorgeous family! how much fun you must have had together :)

August 29, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

you surely are!!

August 29, 2006  
Blogger ukok said...

Fantabulous photo's my dear!

August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home