Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Photos and an update




















As promised, some photos from our Octoberfest.


Also, I wimped on the huge investment of front loaders. There are so many choices, I didn't want to make that large of a decision so quickly, so, my husband went to the local appliance repair store, bought a reconditioned Maytag extra large capacity for $350, and we are back in business. Eventually we will upgrade to the front loaders, after a little more research and some more saving up in the ol' piggy bank.

Thank you for all the input. I will use it when I finally get the upgrade.


Photo #1: Some of the fall flavor at crazyacres
Photo #2: The birthday girl!
Photo #3: My husband (you can just see his hat from the back through the crowd of children) giving tractor rides.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I totally understand, mine is a bottom-of-the-line machine.

Love the photos, the black and white is just gorgeous.

October 25, 2006  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ooohhh, I want a tractor ride...looks like so much fun!

October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home