Saturday, April 14, 2007

Coming up...

Yes, the "Easter Casserole", as we called it, was Delish. I just couldn't believe how light and fluffy it was compared to using milk in similar recipes. The lamb was very tender, and added such a great flavor to the eggs. It was a winning combination.

This next two weeks I will again be doing an icon workshop. This year I am going to be a "lab technician" and assist the teacher in setting up and with the new students and with other things as needed. I don't know if I will complete an icon or not, but I am going to try. Last year I did a photo series of the progress of the icons. I will probably do that again this year, with my icons and maybe some others, as well.

Pray for me, as I undertake this beautiful spiritual exercise. It is one of my most favorite ways to give glory to God.

Also, I am going to need to keep crazyacres running and school going, so I am going to need grace to keep the energy up. That, as at least a 30 minute walk every day.

May you all have a blessed and restful Sunday!



Blogger ~m2~ said...

many blessings as you begin this undertaking -- you are a talent and have been blessed with such a gift.

finished or unfinished, i would love to see what you will prayerfully create...

April 14, 2007  
Blogger onionboy said...

The Lord bless you and guide you as in your craft is your prayer.


April 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home