Saturday, April 14, 2007

Coming up...

Yes, the "Easter Casserole", as we called it, was Delish. I just couldn't believe how light and fluffy it was compared to using milk in similar recipes. The lamb was very tender, and added such a great flavor to the eggs. It was a winning combination.

This next two weeks I will again be doing an icon workshop. This year I am going to be a "lab technician" and assist the teacher in setting up and with the new students and with other things as needed. I don't know if I will complete an icon or not, but I am going to try. Last year I did a photo series of the progress of the icons. I will probably do that again this year, with my icons and maybe some others, as well.

Pray for me, as I undertake this beautiful spiritual exercise. It is one of my most favorite ways to give glory to God.

Also, I am going to need to keep crazyacres running and school going, so I am going to need grace to keep the energy up. That, as at least a 30 minute walk every day.

May you all have a blessed and restful Sunday!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ~pen~ said...

many blessings as you begin this undertaking -- you are a talent and have been blessed with such a gift.

finished or unfinished, i would love to see what you will prayerfully create...

April 14, 2007  
Blogger owenswain said...

The Lord bless you and guide you as in your craft is your prayer.

O
::thrive
luminousmiseries

April 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home