Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Leftovers

Paying no attention what-so-ever to the below post, here is what I did for dinner tonight using Easter Dinner left overs.

12 eggs mixed with a good long pour of heavy whipping cream
Left over asparagus and cheese casserole
Chopped up roasted Lamb
Sliced cherry tomatoes

All mixed together, then topped with grated cheddar and bread crumbs. I also added more rosemary and sea salt and ground pepper.

All in greased 13 x 9 pan, baked at 375 F for about 45 minutes (until it isn't jiggly in the middle).

I haven't eaten this yet, as it is still cooking, but it looks and smells scrumptious.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Abouna said...

Mary Poppins Not: If you like to cook and better yet if you enjoy good food, go check out my very first website titled: "FOODS OF THE WORLD", it is at:

www.geocities.com/gregorisfineeats

You will find delicious recipes from all over the world.

April 11, 2007  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

i believe you were just spammed :)

sounds delish, i am wondering how long the commute is from nj.....

April 12, 2007  
Blogger erin said...

mmm... that sounds so yummy....all while we were playing the "oh-come-on-there's- gotta-be-SOMETHING-here-for-dinner" game. we lost. and went shopping.

April 12, 2007  
Blogger Kitchen Madonna said...

That souns de-lish. I admire a frugality that luxuriates in the lusiousness of eggs and cream!

April 12, 2007  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh my and HOW does your body get away with eating this? Oh, if I did that...hmmm....sounds wonderful, it really does!

April 12, 2007  
Blogger Rosemary said...

mmmmm. sounds really yummy.

April 12, 2007  
Blogger ukok said...

Renee,

I can smell the aroma all the way over here in little old England :-)

God Bless you!

April 13, 2007  
Blogger Mairin :o) said...

so, was it good?

April 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing much the same tonight, Renee - minus the lamb though - I'm using leftover ham.

Hey. I got a new site ;-)

April 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home