Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I feel much better now.

So, I crashed yesterday. I mean I barely got out of bed. Except to take a bath, then went back to bed. I slept, ate, slept some more. My dear husband cleaned the kitchen after our Easter Party, my kiddos played and snacked on left overs, and generally let me be. Later in the evening, quite a few of the kiddos ended up in my room, just playing reading and resting. A very gentle, restful day. Thanks, I needed that!

In other news, I am allowing anonymous comments again. I just took a lenten break from dealing with all the spammers hitting my archives. It's not that difficult to delete them, but I didn't want to deal with it over lent. If it becomes too time consuming, I'll put the verification thing on, but truy I hate those things, so I'll try not to.

I added some new blogs on my sidebar during Lent. And lost a few. Lisa, where are you now? Amy Caroline? Looks like I'll need another side bar update soon.

Today we have to prepare for our Bright Week bonfire that will be Thursday evening. We are having an Akathist to the Mother of God around the fire, and then roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. I was craving a hot do all of lent, so I am greatly looking forward to this!

Blessings!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I'm glad you are rested. I am trying to take tomorrow off and sleep in myself!

April 10, 2007  
Blogger owenswain said...

Apart from the hot dogs and marshmallows (yuck to both) the fire and the reason sound marvellous. :)

O
luminousmiseries

April 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owen, where's your spirit?! I could THRIVE on some hot dogs and marshmallows right now!!!
And the reason sounds cool too - but hey. Who needs a reason??

Happy Easter Renee!

April 10, 2007  
Blogger Abouna said...

Sounds like you went through the Post Pascha Blues. Glad you came through them in one piece.

April 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home