Tuesday, April 03, 2007

**Sniff Sniff***


I forgot to mention we had a birthday celebration last week. Two of my daughters have birthdays on the same day, but 4 years apart. It is very sweet every year to remember their births, as well as to see the bond between them growing as they share this special day. It is getting more and more difficult for me, as the years pass. I hate how quickly they are growing up. I also love how they are growing up, and what they are turning out to be like, but slow down, already.

So now, I have an eleven year old and a seven year old. And to rub salt into the wound, the seven year old lost one of her front teeth today. She'll never look like a little one again. Sigh. And she is my 5th child. Only two more left with all their baby teeth. It's going by too quickly, I tell you.

And, by the way, I hate, detest and despise having the comments turned off. But I will keep them off until Easter. If it kills me.

Labels: