Monday, June 04, 2007

The W Meme

From Between Daydreams


I'm wondering... Why I feel like jumping out of my skin today

I'm waiting... to see what kind of income we'll be getting soon.

I'm willing... to keep trying to walk every day

I'm watching... whatever is on T.V. at 2:00am when I can't sleep

I'm wearing... gray yoga pants and a gray v-neck t-shirt

I'm working on... two more icons

I'm worrying about... my husband, one of my daughters, one of my sons, my tooth, many different relationships, my upcoming very first icon workshop

I'm wistful about... the fragility of life

I'd walk 10 miles for... a burger from a little pub 10 minutes from here. And then I would have to walk ten miles back because it is a huge, huge burger.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Henny Penny said...

I'll have one of those burgers...

June 05, 2007  
Blogger Amy said...

I hope you got some rest! That burger sounds yummy. ;-)

June 05, 2007  
Blogger Kristen Laurence said...

How I wish I could attend your upcoming icon workshop! :(

June 05, 2007  
Blogger Kitchen Madonna said...

I guess it is time for you to come on over and have a pomtini with the girls. I could use the company. We can stop worrying together.

June 06, 2007  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I'm with you on alot of these...worrying about one of my sons...esp., worrying about them all and trying to give it all to the One Who loves us the most, without ditching my responsibilities, which I am feeling very strongly like doing, lately..at least towards some folks!
Oh dear Lord...we pray! Amen
Enjoy your workshop. Think of me when you are "writing." :)

June 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pic's of the two icons when they're finshed :-)

June 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home