Thursday, June 07, 2007

This is what happens when my life is insanely busy

Another meme!! This one is from The Woman. It was a fun way to get this busy day started. Today I am getting ready for a big "Barn Burnt Down" Sale at my brother and sister-in-law's house. We are using their garage and some tents instead of the barn.

I may return to regular programing when it is over.


Here are the rules:

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have fun!

Your Name Begins with: R

1. Famous Singer/Band: REO Speedwagon (I am letting my age show a bit here)

2. 4 letter word: rush (Or Rush if you want to keep the band thing going)

3. Street: River St.

4. Color: Red

5. Gifts/Presents: Roses

6. Vehicle: Roller Skates (That's pushing it, eh?)

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: rings

8. Boy Name: Ralph

9. Girl Name: Rita

10. Movie Title: Rocky

11. Drink: Root Beer

12. Occupation: Researcher

13. Celebrity: Robert Redford

14. Magazine: Real Simple

15. U.S. City: Rockford, IL

16. Pro Sports Teams: KC Royals

18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Ran a red light, got pulled over

19. Something You Throw Away: Refuse

20. Things You Shout: Right Now! (Or "Right On!" ~ dating myself again)

21. Cartoon Character: Road Runner

2 Comments:

Blogger Henny Penny said...

You get double points for Robert Redford and Road Runner! LOL

Your answers were Dyno-Mite!
(Dating myself!)

Hope the sale goes well!

June 07, 2007  
Blogger alicia said...

love rockford, I am SO GLAD I moved here!

June 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home