Monday, July 02, 2007

Back to Regular Programing

I am currently tackling the mountain of laundry here and getting back into the groove of life around here. I will do a wrap up post about the icon workshop later this week. It was an amazing experience, to be certain. And to the Woman, I will put together a post about the significance of icons. That is a matter of my heart, so it will probably take me a little while.

I have been loving some new music I came across. Patti Griffin. I just am so soothed and invigorated by her music. She has a terrific voice, writes beautiful music, and is so straight forward and simple in her delivery that I don't have to sift through anything to let it in.

My littlest girl has been super sweet and cute. I am just trying so hard to soak her in. I know that by the time she is 10, it is going to seem like I never had any little children. It seems already now like I had no babies. I have a friend with a baby, and while watching them is familiar to me, it seems like a dream that I ever held my own babies and gazed at them with such tenderness. I just can't wait to get to heaven. I am so certain this kind of disorientation regarding time and memory will just not be an issue. And now I just try to grasp the sweet beauty God provides to me every day, and let the past be the past. I wish that came much more naturally to me, to be sure.

That is all I have to offer today, and now it is back to the laundry. Blessings!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kitchen Madonna said...

I love Patti Griffin. Do you know "The Radio?"

July 03, 2007  
Blogger Renee said...

No, KM, is that a song or an album? I am loving her music, however, and she even has a song called, "The Mother of God".

July 03, 2007  
Blogger Henny Penny said...

You know I'm a patient woman! :o)

July 06, 2007  
Blogger Renee said...

I know, and I am grateful for that!

July 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home