Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yet another excuse...

Well, things will be quiet around here for a few days, because our basement keeps flooding, I am preparing for school, and I am making myself more available for the 40 day vigil I referred to in my previous post. I'm swamped. I am working on sending out the little gifties I referred to in my 500th post contest. I still have some commenters that didn't claim their prize, so if you are just being shy, you still have until tomorrow before I mail them out. Last call, so to speak.

I referenced a movie in this post. If someone can tell me which one, I'll add you to the prize list. ;-)

So, I'll be scarce for a while. Please keep the pro life community here in your prayers. We are having a huge protest on Saturday, 9-11 am central time. And if you are looking for a good cause to support, the Pro Life Action League is spear heading this entire project, and could always use more support.

Early next week, I'll post photos and comments from the protest, so stay tuned.

pray for me, and I'll pray for you, okay?

Blessings!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the princess bride?

August 23, 2007  
Blogger Mimi said...

Prayers!
I'm sorry your basement is still flooding.

August 23, 2007  
Blogger Mairin :o) said...

I agree with Aileen. Princess Bride. "I'm swamped" so said Prince Humpertdink (?) to Count Rugen.

August 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't think of a movie that has a flooding basement... I suppose A River Runs Through wouldn't be it would it? ;o)

Plus, I already won a prize! Yay me!

Still praying!

August 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is definitely Princess Bride. You know how much I like to watch you work but I have my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to plan and my bride to murder. I'm swamped!:)

August 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home