Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Aftermath

Well, I had to say good bye to my son AGAIN, though this time for only 3 weeks, for he'll be back for Christmas. Sigh. I hate saying goodbye.

So, my son is gone, and so are all the leftovers. I have to come up with a dinner tonight, and I'm thinking take out pizza. I am really tired. I am achy, puffy and tired. I really probably need a good protein, veggie rich meal, then early bed time, and a sweet dream or two.

It was a very nice Thanksgiving. Very full of food, family, and lots of conversation and connections. Very, very nice weekend. One good nap, and I'll be back in top form.

Sweet dreams, everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

It's so hard to say good-bye to them. Always feels like a part of me has left. Sweet dreams.

November 29, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving! I can't believe all of your leftovers are gone already! The carcass from the 20-lb turkey I roasted made lots of stock, so we'll be having lots of soup over the next month! Tonight we had turkey tortilla soup, and next week I'm making a creamy turkey and rice soup.

Pizza is good for those super-tired days. Sleep is good, too! Mmm....sleep... Hope you get lots!

November 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home