Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Good Morning

Well. The sun came up this morning, so that's good. Trying to be positive here.

Seriously, though, my husband and my friends and I had a very enjoyable evening last night, and reaffirmed to ourselves that our church and our friends and our family is where our comfort lies, not in the government. And I wouldn't care all that much that the president-elect isn't someone I voted for if it wasn't for the abortion issue. But my approach to that will not change, either. I pray, offer financial and physical support. And I will continue to do so.

And now I have to get on with my day.

Blessings!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to be positive! I, on the other hand, feel like going into mourning. But life goes on and we have parent/teacher conferences this week and it's time to start thinking about Thanksgiving.

November 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good way to look at things. Knowing that God is still on the throne makes me smile. :o)

November 06, 2008  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Still, it is so very sad that so many unborn children will die under Obama.

November 06, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still...be thankful that you do live in a country where opposing views can still be expressed without fear of punishment. And, I would ask all of you to pray (as I am) for a change of heart on this matter for our new president. With God, anything is possible!

November 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, in some countries -- like China, like India -- being pro choice means fighting for a woman's right to HAVE her child.

November 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home