Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Go Read Now

Okay, to add tears of laughter streaming down my face on top of contentment is just too rich. You have GOT to go read this, especially if you have ever tried to hurry your children out the door for an important outing. Just too, too funny.

Here's a taste:

It's 3:45 and I can see the buildings of the hospital over the trees. I'm congratulating myself silently for my excellent abilities to respond to a crisis when my nine year old says, "Uh, Dad."

This is the kind of "Uh Dad" that precedes something she finds funny and I'll find not so funny. I look in the rear view and she's raising her eyebrows in a comical way. And then she drops the hammer. "Uh, I just noticed there's a little snow on the ground and that's why I'm thinking it might be helpful if the boy had shoes."


SO hop on over to Creative Minority Report and enjoy the laughter!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was hilarious and oh-so-familiar! Thanks for the link.

January 28, 2009  
Blogger Stina said...

Thanks for sharing! It definitely brought some laughter.

January 28, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds nice, Des Moines is just quiet. I miss you all.-DH

January 29, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHA!

January 31, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home