Thursday, February 26, 2009

Small Successes

So it's Thursday again. Let me see what I can come up with:

1. The piles that were taunting me last week have been delivered to Goodwill.
2. Most of the laundry is caught up on, although I have my mother to thank for that. But I did ask her to help me, so there's that.
3. I have St. Mark's Gospel next to my bed, marked and accessible, so I don't forget to read it every day. And, if I only get to read a little, that is fine. I do not feel compelled to read x number of pages to fulfill my commitment to read St. Mark this Lent.

Some others: Good dentist appointment this week. The house is reasonably tidy. We are back on track with school after a few weeks of hit and miss due to illness. And I didn't mention being pregnant once in this post ~ oops!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Yay! Good things abound.

I've shared on my blog before, but I read just a couple of pages in the Bible each night - yes, it may take me forever, but I don't feel overwhelmed.

February 26, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You got your laundry done? Ask your mom if she would like to come to CA and do mine! :) It's a lot warmer here! :)

February 27, 2009  
Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

You can go ahead and mention being pregnant just as much as you want! You are growing a little miracle. That's a wonderful thing!

February 27, 2009  
Blogger the mother of this lot said...

I am insanely jealous that the laundry is done!

I'm reading Mark's gospel at the moment as well. (I think it's my favourite...)

March 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home