Thursday, March 12, 2009

Small successes


Time for small successes. This may be a stretch, but I am trying.

1. I cleaned out my closet, got rid of all the maternity clothes I won't wear again.

2. Cleaned out the mud room (with my mom and the kids) and got rid of 3 large bags of shoes. Sorted all the winter outdoor wear and put most of it away for the year. Reordered the shelves and BOY does it look nice out there.

3. Got the grocery list to my husband, who completed the shopping yesterday. Got the food put away, and we are set for 2 weeks for food. I am assuming the baby will be born before we need to shop again, although it is beginning to feel as if she will never be born (and I haven't even hit the due date yet).

So that is it. Check out Faith and Family Blog for more Small Successes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

You might be a bit anticipating, my friend :)

I'm so glad, good successes all.

And, prayers your tooth feels better soon.

March 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home