Thursday, March 05, 2009

Small successes


1. I managed to get all my last minute baby purchases completed this week. Now all I need to to do is pack my "to the hospital bag", and I am ready.

2. My older girls and I had a nice evening out for hot cocoa while we created 3 weeks worth of breakfast, lunch and dinner menus and shopping lists. We'll recycle these for a while after the baby is born, and hopefully make my husband's job of doing the shopping a little easier. Plus, we'll get regular meals, and that's always good.

3. I got my son to refill the bird feeders, and we will hang the bird houses today, because nesting season is beginning. And, did you all know the time change "spring forward" is this weekend? Spring is on its way!!!

(Isn't it wonderful how I can take spring coming as a personal success? Maybe I should just say, I made through winter relatively intact).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace be with you and may Spring come soooooooon

March 05, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you're so organized! I continue to pray for you and your wonderful family!

Barb

March 05, 2009  
Blogger Mimi said...

I often feel that way about Spring coming! Whohooooo.

And, yay, good busy abounds. How is your priest?

March 05, 2009  
Blogger Denn Mom said...

LOL! I think I've been doing the same thing with spring, calling it a "success"... just that we've made it there (just about!).
God bless!

March 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home