Thursday, June 04, 2009

Small Success


I can only come up with one this time, and that is the fact that today, I got up, and started to do the whole darn thing all over again. After I see most of what I do undone so very, very quickly, and my efforts so completely unnoticed, I figure that the fact I am still trying is a flippin' big success, actually. So there you all go, a little, bitter success. Hurumph.

(Just keeping it real folks. My home here and life is so not all sugar and sunshine. But we keep trying, and that, my friends, is the key.)

Most likely you'll find some nicer ones over at Faith and Family. Go check it out!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

That's a success indeed.

June 04, 2009  
Anonymous aileen said...

I agree! Plus, you totally wowed me with keeping up with Melanie's baby book. I didn't bother with any of my kids b/c I knew it would just be a source of guilt.

Until Emma was born, I was really good about putting the kids' pics into their own albums (which is A LOT, considering my dad takes pictures every time he visits -- every 2-3 months!). I've got lots to catch up on! Eek!

June 04, 2009  
Anonymous heidi said...

heehee. Love the taste of reality! That thar is how I's feels most days!

June 04, 2009  
Anonymous entropy said...

Peace be with you.

You're not alone!

June 04, 2009  
Blogger Melanie Bettinelli said...

Small? That's the biggest success of all in my book. I fight that battle so many days, often I win, sometimes I lose. Just getting up to fight again is a victory.

June 04, 2009  
Anonymous Elena@ Precious Treasures said...

That's Huge!! Your one paragraph contains a multitude of successes - so I'm sending you lots of encouragement all the way from downunder .... and something we All need - Hugs! :)

God Bless,
Elena

June 05, 2009  
Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

BWAHAHA! Thanks for keeping it real, Renee! HUGS.

June 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home