Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A photo journey through my recent past

Okay, so I finally got my camera downloaded so I can share some of the reasons I have been so absent from this blog. Also, I have the "silver ball" photo and my garden update. This will be a picture loaded post.

The reason I am always typing one-handed.
One of my newer gardens, off my patio
Part of my patio (my newly graduated brother-in-law painted the chairs for me. Thank you!)
The focal point of my patio
Front yard garden, taken from in the garden, looking out over the front yard
My St. Francis statue ~ much more filled in around there now!
The mysterious silver ball. Any guesses now what it is?
My front yard garden, taken from the front yard, looking toward the house.

On a road trip to pick up our son from school. This is a photo of two of my daughters

Celebrating my bearded brother's birthday

Aforementioned newly graduated brother-in-law plus a lovely lady we got to know while he was at it. Congratulations to you both!

3rd son's seventh birthday, taken here with my dad and the sword he made for my son.
Our very own Fancy Nancy, when she turned 5 years old


and our own little Fancy Nancy in the ER after a leg injury that isn't a fracture, but still hurts and has her scooting around on her behind rather than walking. Of course, she would rather be carried, and I believe is enjoying a little "babying" since she lost her baby position once Melanie was born.

So there you have it. What I have been up to, not to mention all the shopping, cooking, laundry, etc, that is far too boring to photograph.

Blessings to you all, and have a great day!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a green thumb you have! The gardens (and patio) look gorgeous! I think the silver ball is a bowling ball :-)

Barb B.

June 09, 2009  
Blogger owenswain said...

A rich life.

June 09, 2009  
Blogger Ab-Fab Mrs. M. said...

You are blessed Renee. All you touch grows!

June 10, 2009  
Blogger Ab-Fab Mrs. M. said...

Culinary Cowgirl = Kitchen Madonna!

June 10, 2009  
Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

I have no idea what that silver ball is. I almost said a painted casting of your pregnancy belly... Thought you would bop me on the head. Wait... I did say it! EEP! Running. Fast.

(Love all the photos. Beautiful family. Praying for that leg!)

June 10, 2009  
Blogger Mimi said...

Great photos, all.
I hope the leg feels better.

June 10, 2009  
Blogger Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

I loved seeing all the photos :-)

Your garden is amazing, your family is so gorgeous !

God grant you all Many Years :-)

June 10, 2009  
Blogger Lisa said...

Love the photos of your beautiful garden. Is the silver orb a bowling ball?

June 10, 2009  
Blogger Renee said...

Yep, the silver mystery ball is a bowling ball. I got it at the thrift store for 1.99. I think it is perfect for the garden, as it is weatherproof, unbreakable, and reflects light. I move it around for effect. I am rather proud of it, actually!

June 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home