Monday, August 17, 2009

5 Months Old!



She is finally chubby. I love those creases!!



She is sitting up by herself from time to time. She has to keep her arms out for balance, and wobbles quite a bit, but boy does she like being upright!
Look who is on all 4's already! Bets on how long til she crawls. Slow down, baby!!

Melanie's sweet little face. She always gets a shocked look on her face when I take her picture because of the laser focus on the camera and the red eye strobe before the flash. If I turn the flash off, the photo is nothing but a blur because she never stays still. Trust me, though, she has other looks besides the wide eyed look of shock.
I love all her pretty little dresses. This rack used to hold my scarves.

A close up of some of my favorites. Thank goodness for the thrift store, that is all I have to say!

11 Comments:

Anonymous heidi said...

Chunky Monkey! She is so cute!!

August 17, 2009  
Anonymous aileen said...

chubbalicious! she's a cutie pie!

August 17, 2009  
Blogger Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

What a darling !

August 17, 2009  
Blogger Mimi said...

Oh my goodness, she's so adorable and up on all fours already! I literally giggled at that first shot!

August 17, 2009  
Blogger Melanie Bettinelli said...

Hooray for chubby babies! What a cutie she is! I can't believe she's sitting and on all fours already.

August 17, 2009  
Blogger Jennifer in TX said...

She's just beautiful, Renee!!

August 17, 2009  
Blogger Katrina said...

I wanna kiss those eyebrows! What a sweet, chubby baby!

August 18, 2009  
Blogger Stina said...

How sweet is that face?!?!?!

August 18, 2009  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Oh, she is adorable (and so are her dresses)!

August 18, 2009  
Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

She is a seriously cute little pumpkin!

August 18, 2009  
Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

Sweet! Sweet! Sweet! :o)

August 26, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home