Friday, February 25, 2005

Gratitude

I am just too tired to write any of the ideas I had today. But, one thing on my mind is consciously listing things for which I am grateful .

1. Having dinner and a movie with my SIL, which we haven't done in, oohhhh, 5 years, if ever.
2. Watching baby blow spit bubbles over and over, then squeal with delight.
3. Dh willingly, kindly gave up something he wanted to do so I could go out with SIL.
4. Meeting my new niece, a whopping 5 days old.
5. Making my little kids laugh by singing and dancing while I unloaded the dishwasher. Older kids now get embarrassed by such displays, but the little ones laugh with abandon.
6. My 2 year old's chubby wrists, wrapped around my neck, when he expresses delight that, "I wake up!" Wish I started out each day with such joy and wonder!

g'night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Essy said...

Hmm...maybe that's what I need...just a little more gratitude for all the blessings in my life. I've been in such mood lately and am finding it hard to snap out of it. I guess 'dry spells' are to be expected...but I still don't like it when they happen.

It's good to read your list though.

February 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home