1. Having dinner and a movie with my SIL, which we haven't done in, oohhhh, 5 years, if ever.
2. Watching baby blow spit bubbles over and over, then squeal with delight.
3. Dh willingly, kindly gave up something he wanted to do so I could go out with SIL.
4. Meeting my new niece, a whopping 5 days old.
5. Making my little kids laugh by singing and dancing while I unloaded the dishwasher. Older kids now get embarrassed by such displays, but the little ones laugh with abandon.
6. My 2 year old's chubby wrists, wrapped around my neck, when he expresses delight that, "I wake up!" Wish I started out each day with such joy and wonder!