Tuesday, February 22, 2005
- Name: Renee
I am trying to live in an authentic manner, in charity, and with an open hand. Wife, mom, artist, Eastern Catholic, wanting to shed the clutter!
- Walking through mud today
- In Memory of Mary, my cousin, my hero, my friend
- Prayers I said for my cousin this week
- My Cup Runneth Over - Who's Going to Clean up the ...
- Wisdom of the Fathers and comments
- Blue Valentine
- Counting my blessings
- Hymm from Today's Vespers
- Wisdom of the Fathers
- Lord, have mercy
Prayer to the Holy Spirit
O Heavenly King, Consoler, Spirit of Truth, Who art in all places, and fillest all things. Treasury of Goodness and Giver of Life, come and take up Thine abode amongst us. And cleanse us of every stain, and save our souls, O Good One.