1. What is your style of decor in your house?
I really don't know a name for it, but my best description would be a cluttered, Pottery Barn look with some shabby chic thrown in, with just a dash of kid debris.
2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Strangely, I have always liked my first name. If I could change my name, I would change my maiden name and married name to two compatable names so I could use them both together when the need arose. Currently, my maiden and married last names are both too long and full of hard consonants to put together.
3. If you could work for a network news program, what job position would you hold? (anchorwoman, reporter,producer, weather woman, etc,)
I am a totally behind the scenes kind of person, so I would probably be the camera operator. Sort of invisible, but important.
4. Where did you and your husband have your first date?
We went on a blind date, after speaking on the phone for a week or so. We went to an Italian restaurant, and were the last people to leave. It was love at first sight.
5. Who was your favorite music group in high school?
Ooooo, this is embarassing. But the truth is my favorite group was Air Supply. *Blushing*
Anyone want to join in the fun?