Saturday, April 16, 2005

Typical, typical

OHHH the contradictions running through my head. Here's just a partial list.


1. Truly not ready for another baby as I am currently quite overwhelmed.
Really sad at the thought my current almost one year old could be "the last one"

2. Hating my current weight and shape
Having no motivation to do anything about it, let's just go make cookies

3. Longing for the time when my house will be orderly and quiet and I can have two consecutive thoughts.
Hating how quickly the years are flying by and my kiddos are growing up so fast.

4. Wanting more space in our home, especially bedrooms
Guilt for planning an addition that costs more than some people's homes.

Here's a perfect example of my day. I had finally thought of a few things to blog on and now baby is screaming at the top of her lungs and the decible level pushed every thought right out of my head. I'll have to sign off for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

This sounds so VERY familiar. Sometimes I just want so much to "consolidate quality" in my life, as one of my colleagues puts it. I don't believe there are many people in this world who can afford the luxury of congruence. --Ginger

April 16, 2005  
Blogger Philothea Rose said...

I hear ya....

April 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home