Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Interview with Mongo Sandybanks

otherwise know as my 12 yo ds. He is now officially 12 yo, as today is his birthday. Happy Birthday, my eldest, my "burst of joy".

Question 1. What is the favorite part of your day?
The morning, when nobody else is up - I like to be alone, and it's quiet.

Question 2. Name one things that most grown-ups assume you don't know that you do know. I don't really know.

Question 3. What is your favorite thing about being the oldest?
I get to stay up at night later the the other kids.

Question 4. Describe something you admire most about one of the men you know (maybe your dad, your priest, a friend of the family, or grandpa), and tell how you could imitate that good quality.


All of my uncles, because they are more fun that my dad. For example, They play baseball with my siblings, cousins, and me, they build fun things in their yards. I could imitate this by being more fun when I am grown up and have kids.

Question 5. What is the hardest thing you'll have to give up once you become a teenager? I don't think I'll be giving up anything too hard. I am looking forward to staying up later.

Question 6: What is your favorite color?
Green.

Question 7: What is your favorite thing to play with?
The computer and game systems, and the baby.

Question 8: Who is your favorite made up person?
Superheros, especially those with super speed powers and stretching powers, like Quicksilver, Dash, Elasticgirl, and Mr. Fantastic.

Question 9 : What is your favorite food? Pepperoni Pizza

Question 10: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I don't know, I never think about that.

So there you have it. I don't know how much insight I got, but it is at least a start. Maybe I need to ask deep questions more ofter?

2 Comments:

Blogger Philothea Rose said...

So CUTE!

July 05, 2005  
Blogger Julie said...

What great answers. I especially like his answer to #1. Sounds like my hubby before we had Jude.

July 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home