Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Housekeeping details


Some more Housekeeping. I added another new link. Square Zero is a new blog, its owner Eric is a friend of our family (along with his wife and seven children), an Eastern Rite Catholic, and a Theology of the Body teacher. He is also very well read and well spoken and you should enjoy his reflections. Head on over!

I also have added a few more prayers on the side bar. I will be changing them out from time to time, and adding Lenten reflections. I change my "What is making my happy today" box almost daily, unless the same thing is still making me happy.

So, please keep your eyes on the sidebar - there's lots of good stuff over there.

One more thing. Down 3 or 4 posts is a poem my 7th grade son wrote. I would love to share your thought on it with him. It's long, but it would be much appreciated.

As you can tell, I have spent too much time on the computer today. Will be off line now til tomorrow's cup of coffee.

Blessings!

P.S. I also added The Little Wretches. I have been so edified by this group of ladies supporting each other in their faith journey, and in virtue. Such a breath of fresh air!

2 Comments:

Blogger ukok said...

Theology of the Body teacher, wow!

I purchased the book last September but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I was going to buy Timothy West's book about it, but thought that if I didn't have time to read JPII's book then I sure wouldn't have time to read T West's explanation!

I might head over to your friends blog and see if I can gain some free insight!

Thanks

God bless :)

March 01, 2006  
Blogger Renee said...

carmen - it is working from here. the day you left the comment I had all sorts of trouble accessing different blogs. Hope you find them!

March 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home