Saturday, March 04, 2006

I have been poisoned

A week into the fast, and while eating Thai food with clams, I was poisoned. After a long night (and I will mecifully spare you the details), I am slowly sipping tea and sleeping, and grateful to be alive. I swear it feels like death is approaching - sheesh, one bad crab, and I fall like a sissy.

Anyway, there are some great discussions brewing over original sin and free will and the problem of evil. I will move some from my com box up here, and add some more comments, then over at Sapientiae Amator , there is a discussion of the problem of evil. Good stuff!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Gosh, I am so sorry you were bitten by the bad clam bug.....icky!! Hope you are feeling better!

March 05, 2006  
Blogger ukok said...

Oh my goodness, Renee! I do hope that you are feeling better now.

God Bless.

March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home