Monday, June 12, 2006

Aaaaahhhhhhhh!




This is me, this weekend, as I tried to access my blog. And when I tried to leave comments on your blogs. And when I tried to find my blog yesterday and it was blank. I could read one post at a time on the "edit" mode, but the main page was blank. I thought I'd lost crazyacres, and it make me panic.

All seems well today, now, so I will carry on with my day of sorting kid's drawers, purging worn out clothing, passing on out-grown clothing, and washing, drying, folding, and putting away lots of other clothing. *Sigh* Sometimes a nudist colony sounds pretty darn appealing~~

5 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Glad your blog came back! I saw it fine yesterday. My only problem has been that Blogger was really slow or not working in the last few days....

June 12, 2006  
Blogger Mimi said...

I've felt the same way all week.

June 12, 2006  
Blogger Mrs. House Mouse said...

Only problem with the whole nudist colony thing is that if you've got wrinkles in what you are wearing, you can't iron them out! *Teehee!

June 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I'm kinda glad that Adam and Eve sinned...and grabbed a fig leaf to cover themselves with...if I lived in Paradise, I would want at least a fig leaf, if not more -- or it wouldn't be Paradise for everyone else, never mind me!

June 13, 2006  
Blogger ~pen~ said...

praying for you, renee...

June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home