Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Prayer Before Beginning Any Task


Almighty God, our refuge and our help, Fountain of wisdom and Tower of strength, I can do nothing without Your guidance and help. Assist me, I pray You, and direct me by Your divine wisdom and power, that I may accomplish this task and whatever I may undertake to do faithfully and diligently, according to Your will, so that it may be for my good and for the good of others and to the glory of Your holy name. For to You we render glory - Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and always and forever and ever. Amen.

2 Comments:

Blogger ukok said...

Amen to that!

Everytime I visit you, you have something beautiful to offer me!

June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the prayer! :))))

June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home