Tuesday, June 06, 2006

the mom I am

Your type is: infp —The “Tuned In” Mother



“Inside our children, I believe, is a truth that tells them what’s best for them. I am always listening for that truth.”


Aware, astute, and understanding, the INFP mother is sensitive to her child’s needs, feelings, and perceptions. By observing and listening to the cues of the whole child, she is “tuned in” and naturally develops an intuitive feel for what he or she needs. Responsive and helpful as well, she tends patiently to those needs as they arise.
The INFP mother is comfortable letting her children follow their own course of development and make their own choices. She offers encouragement and uses her insights to head off trouble and difficult issues.
The INFP mother takes vicarious pleasure giving her children good experiences and watching them enjoy childhood. She’s happiest creating pleasant, memorable times for the whole family.


I saw this around the last few days. I have to say this is very much the way I see myself on a good day. I couldn't find the code to paste here, so I just copy/pasted. I don't know how to post the link to mothersytles.com, but if you want to take the quiz, go to ukok's site and she has a link.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. House Mouse said...

Food for thought! Thank you for sharing this!

June 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home