Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Here's what I have so far



These are the first icons I wrote. The Mother of God, and Christ the Teacher











This icon is "The Angel of Peace", and now resides with my aunt and uncle. I gave it to them after the death of my cousin.














This is my latest icon. Our Lady of the Sign.














I am having some technical difficulties with my camera and computer. I will try to work on it and get the rest of them up. I have also written the Holy Prophet Elijah, Saint Nicholas and the Annunciation. I am currently working on the Good Shepherd, have finished the robes and will be doing His face and hands next. Ayekah, I have done the sheep, and while it was a challenge, it was fun. I left the eyes gray and white. No eyeliner what-so-ever.

If anyone is interested, in March of this year's archives, there is a series of posts describing the process of writing Our Lady of the Sign.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Wow. Those are so beautiful! What an amazing talent you have.

June 20, 2006  
Blogger Mimi said...

Beautiful!

June 21, 2006  
Blogger Doogie said...

Cool! Can I have one? :)

June 21, 2006  
Blogger ukok said...

You already know that I think you are incredibly talented, but I just have to tell you once more...You are INCREDIBLY talented!!!

June 22, 2006  
Blogger Lori said...

You are far more experienced than I, and the "wool" did intimidate me! I can't wait to see it! I was reminded about the eyeliner because one of the gals in my group did hers a little heavy at the Good Shepherd looked a little too much like "Prince" (the music guy)......:) Thanks for sharing your beautiful icons.

June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home