Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Here's what I have so far

These are the first icons I wrote. The Mother of God, and Christ the Teacher

This icon is "The Angel of Peace", and now resides with my aunt and uncle. I gave it to them after the death of my cousin.

This is my latest icon. Our Lady of the Sign.

I am having some technical difficulties with my camera and computer. I will try to work on it and get the rest of them up. I have also written the Holy Prophet Elijah, Saint Nicholas and the Annunciation. I am currently working on the Good Shepherd, have finished the robes and will be doing His face and hands next. Ayekah, I have done the sheep, and while it was a challenge, it was fun. I left the eyes gray and white. No eyeliner what-so-ever.

If anyone is interested, in March of this year's archives, there is a series of posts describing the process of writing Our Lady of the Sign.


Blogger Ginger said...

Wow. Those are so beautiful! What an amazing talent you have.

June 20, 2006  
Blogger Mimi said...


June 21, 2006  
Blogger Doogie said...

Cool! Can I have one? :)

June 21, 2006  
Blogger ukok said...

You already know that I think you are incredibly talented, but I just have to tell you once more...You are INCREDIBLY talented!!!

June 22, 2006  
Blogger Ayekah said...

You are far more experienced than I, and the "wool" did intimidate me! I can't wait to see it! I was reminded about the eyeliner because one of the gals in my group did hers a little heavy at the Good Shepherd looked a little too much like "Prince" (the music guy)......:) Thanks for sharing your beautiful icons.

June 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home