Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christ is Born! Glorify Him!!




I have been so busy here I haven't been able to keep up crazyacres. But here is a quick run down: attending Royal Hours, meeting my visiting brother at church and then having a great lunch out, going to a caroling party, working on my icon, which is finished now (I will post a picture of my finished icon next week ~ I am very pleased with the final result), and preparing the house for Christmas.

Today we are celebrating with my in-laws, and tomorrow with my family. We are attending Divine Liturgy today and tonight, and I am hoping to sneak out alone tomorrow to go by myself. I am so blessed with a full and rich life!

Until I return, I want to wish you all a joyous, peaceful Christmas, and to encourage you all to find the stillness of the first Christmas whenever the opportunity presents itself. It may take a little effort to recognize the stillness in this busy time, but it will be there! Many blessings to you all!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Many blessings to you too MPN! Merry Christmas!! Can't wait to see the icon.

December 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

December 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas-- Christ is born!

December 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Renee!

I too am blessed beyond belief. Christmas is icing on the cake.

Peace

December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Renee! I hate to do this to you but it got done to me and I think you'd be good at it.

Follow the link:

http://wishfullthoughts.blogspot.com/2006/12/thanks-kacy.html

Have fun!

Matt

December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blessings to you as well! *Hugs*

December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home