Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Woo-Hoo!!!


Well, Kate got the quiz right away, 12/14 is my bloggiversary. I can't believe it's been two years! I want to thank you all for giving me such inspiration and motivation to be better ~ a better Christian, a better writer, a better person in general. The biggest benefit I have gotten from blogging is coming to know all of you. The second benefit I have gotten is feeling more positive about things. I have a better habit of looking on the bright side than I used to. And finally, I feel the effect of your encouragement and prayers, and I thank you for that.

A bleg, if you don't mind. Last year on this date I requested a little "hello" from my guests. I don't have site meters or anything like that, so just once a year it's fun to get an idea of how many people stop by here. I have been having trouble commenting lately, though, so this may not work, but I appreciate your efforts.

I am still working on the comments from last week, but the pace of my life really kicked up a notch recently, and I just can't do it justice in the time I have available. As soon as I get a break, I'll get myself a big cuppa coffee and go to town. Until then, Blessing to you all and as always, thanks for stopping by!!

Labels:

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary from a faithful reader!

December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy blogiversary, dear one :) i don't comment often (on a lot of blogs, actually), but read you through bloglines every time you post...

peace,
penni

December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!

December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! I never have a blogiversary! :-( I guess we all know why that is! LOL

God bless.

December 14, 2006  
Blogger Kate said...

Happy blogging anniversary! Thank you for sharing your life with us. :-)

December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on lasting two years!!
God bless and anoint your blogging
Maria in the UK
www.inhishands.co.uk

December 14, 2006  
Blogger Gabrielle said...

Congratulations for two years with your beautiful blog, and thank you for sharing your icons and traditions and so much more.

December 14, 2006  
Blogger Mimi said...

Happy Blogoversary! I am blessed to read your lovely blog!

December 14, 2006  
Blogger ukok said...

Happy Blogiversary my friend! Look out for that card in your mailbox ;-)

December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

~*~Happy Blogiversary!~*~

December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary!

December 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! I hope you have many more. :)

December 15, 2006  
Blogger DeeDee Kay said...

Stopping by in case you didn't already know I read your blog religiously! Love it! Way to go, Ree!

December 15, 2006  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Happy Bloggiversary, MPN. LOL Love that. Yours was one of the first blogs I found when I started blogging 5 months ago. I always enjoy your posts.

December 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my visits to Crazy Acres. I always find something here to inspire me. Keep up the good work!

December 15, 2006  
Blogger Kitty said...

Happy bloggiversary!

December 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Renee! I've been reading your blog since we got back from our visit. Keep the great posts coming!

December 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary! I think I need to look back to see when mine is...I don't even know! :) Love yours!
God bless!
Suzanne SincerelyMyThoughts

December 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy b-day!

I'm late, per usual, because I'm running around like the proverbial chicken at the moment. But I always stop by!!!

Blessings to you!

December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home