Thursday, November 22, 2007

Blessed Thanksgiving to all of you!


Psalm 138

I give you thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart;
before the angels I sing your praise;
I bow down toward your holy temple
and give thanks to your name for your
mercy and your faithfulness;
for you have exalted above everything
your name and your word.
On the day I called, you answered me,
my strength of soul you increased.
All the kings of the earth shall praise you, O Lord,
for they have heard the words of your mouth;
and they shall sing of the ways of the Lord,
for great is the glory of the Lord.
For though the Lord is high, he regards the lowly;
but the haughty he knows from afar.
Though I walk in the midst of trouble,
you preserve my life;
you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies,
and your right hand delivers me.
The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me,
your mercy, O Lord, endures for ever.
Do not forsake the work of your hands.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Beautiful! Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!

November 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMM... Good stuff! :o)

Hope your holiday was lovely!

November 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home