Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Winner...

Veronica nailed the "quiz".

I was trying to come up with a screen name, and being attacked by inertia due to my perfectionist tendencies. SO, my kids were at that time watching "Mary Poppins", and at that particular scene the nursery was cleaning itself. That's when I thought, Mary Poppins, NOT. Nothing cleans itself around here, that is for certain.

So, Veronica, e-mail me your address, and I'll get a little prize off to you soon (it may be after Christmas, though. No promises.)

I'm at reeree at mchsi dot com.

Oh, and it's not to late to add a comment on my anniversary post. I have absolutely loved getting them, meeting some new bloggers, as well as spending times with my dear old friends. I'll be working on my blog roll after Christmas, so if you leave a comment there, you'll make the list.

2 Comments:

Blogger rita said...

woo hoo! I remember the post very well- I have moments like that each day.

December 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Veronica! :o)

I promise not to change my blog.

December 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home