Saturday, January 10, 2009

Quick Update

I passed the glucose test with Flying Colors!! I celebrated with a bit of brownie.

The kitchen is being painted "Cinnamon" color, which is pretty accurate, but can also look a little like cooked pumpkin pie. I. love. it. It's like getting a new kitchen.

My boy is all packed and ready to go, and the tinge of anticipation I see in him is making me happy. Oh, and his doctor appointment went well and his displaced fracture has stayed in place and should heal just fine.

I am off to make one last breakfast for my son until Easter, and then off to the skating party with my daughter, where I will spend my time waiting for her with another sister in law shopping a quaint downtown in the freshly fallen snow. Best run on sentence EVER.

Blessings, everyone!!

4 Comments:

Blogger qualcosa di bello said...

i'm saying goodbye to my oldest today too...hugs.

January 10, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like a wonderful day (except for having to say goodbye, but that is a must)! you deserve that bit o' brownie for sure!

someday i'd like to repaint the rooms in our house. not only have they needed it since we moved in, but i think it would be so fun to choose the colors myself.

January 10, 2009  
Blogger Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Great news about the test !
Hugs as you say goodbye to your son for a while......

January 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Until Easter? SIGH.

Glad you passed the glucose test. I failed big time when I was pregnant with Sweetums. Ugh.

January 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home