Saturday, January 10, 2009

Quick Update

I passed the glucose test with Flying Colors!! I celebrated with a bit of brownie.

The kitchen is being painted "Cinnamon" color, which is pretty accurate, but can also look a little like cooked pumpkin pie. I. love. it. It's like getting a new kitchen.

My boy is all packed and ready to go, and the tinge of anticipation I see in him is making me happy. Oh, and his doctor appointment went well and his displaced fracture has stayed in place and should heal just fine.

I am off to make one last breakfast for my son until Easter, and then off to the skating party with my daughter, where I will spend my time waiting for her with another sister in law shopping a quaint downtown in the freshly fallen snow. Best run on sentence EVER.

Blessings, everyone!!


Blogger qualcosa di bello said...

i'm saying goodbye to my oldest today too...hugs.

January 10, 2009  
Blogger aawiesner said...

sounds like a wonderful day (except for having to say goodbye, but that is a must)! you deserve that bit o' brownie for sure!

someday i'd like to repaint the rooms in our house. not only have they needed it since we moved in, but i think it would be so fun to choose the colors myself.

January 10, 2009  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Great news about the test !
Hugs as you say goodbye to your son for a while......

January 10, 2009  
Blogger thislittlepiggy said...

Until Easter? SIGH.

Glad you passed the glucose test. I failed big time when I was pregnant with Sweetums. Ugh.

January 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home