Thursday, April 23, 2009

Small successes



Time for Small Successes once again. These are the only kind of successes I have these days!

1. Boxed and shipped my son's clothes to his school. United Airlines completely messed up his reservations and then refused to check his bags. WE ARE NEVER USING UNITED AGAIN, by the way. So I had to spend $70 to ship him his stuff. But, just getting to the post office is a big one for me. I also got a bunch of forever stamps, since the rates are going up in May.

2. I found a fabulous pram style stroller at the thrift store for 12 dollars. I love it, it is so cute, and baby fell asleep in it as we took a walk.

3. I took a walk. One mile. Once this week. Now this could be a failure, because I was hoping to go every day, but I am counting it as a success, because last week I took zero walks. Moving in the right direction.

4. and Finally, I got Melanie's birth announcements printed up yesterday. Next task, addressing and actually mailing them. Hopefully that will be on next weeks small successes list.



Have a blessed day, everyone!

(plus more gratuitous kid photos!)

3 Comments:

Blogger ViolinMama said...

I want a pram!! :) Post a pic! What a find!

Yeah on the walk (I'm still at zero) and all your tasks. I'm proud of you!

April 23, 2009  
Blogger Mimi said...

My MIL had a pram for her kids (my Dh and his sister), and one is much better than none (and one better than I have done this week)

Gratuitous kid photos are always appreciated!

April 23, 2009  
Blogger Anne said...

Gorgeous family! Glad you had a good week.

April 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home