Monday, August 02, 2010

A memory to cherish


My family of origin has scattered over the last year, with two of my siblings moving south. We were blessed to have us all together for so many of our years as adults. But tonight, for my birthday, we were all able to go out, with my parents and our respective spouses, for a fabulous birthday. Here is a photo, fuzzy, but I still think it shows the happiness present tonight (my husband took the photo, so he isn't in it.)

Anyway, much to be grateful for, and may I always keep gratitude front and center in my mind!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Aileen said...

Looks like such a lovely time! I love the Christmas lights and the lanterns overhead -- such nice ambiance!

August 03, 2010  
Blogger Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Happy, happy birthday--and may you be blessed with a happy, healthy year ahead.

August 03, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! How nice. I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday! Hope to see you on Thursday!

Barb

August 03, 2010  
Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

Happy Birthday, Renee! *Hugs-a-bunch*

August 03, 2010  
Blogger Rosemary said...

These are very, very special times. I agree. Hope you had a lovely birthday in every way.

August 11, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home