Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Baby and Mama Update


We are all doing quite well here. My kids have started school, choir, sports, and I am totally immersing myself in baby-land; his soft skin, delicious scent, downy face and delicate little body. I have some "hired" help this time post-partum, and it has really made it possible for my home to continue in order, for me to rest, and for Theo to be the recipient of most of my time and attention as he deserves. I am so grateful to my husband for making this possible, and to my family for pulling together and chipping in, and to our friend who is working with us now to help me do all I need to do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Melanie Bettinelli said...

He is so beautiful! I'm so glad to hear everything is going so smoothly. God is good! Enjoy snuggling with your amazing little guy. It goes too fast. My guy isn't so little anymore and already I miss that newborn stage.

August 30, 2011  
Blogger Mother Mayhem said...

SO sweet! ♥

September 05, 2011  
Blogger Suzanne said...

He is so sweet, Renee! I am so glad you have some nice help and that everything went well. I've been thinking about you. Yes, times go fast, so enjoy. I've been trying to grab extra hugs from my son who is now 17 1/2 and taller than his dad...sigh...it just goes, but I'm grateful to get those hugs, no matter. :) Bless you all. Suzanne

September 12, 2011  
Blogger priest's wife - S.T./ Anne Boyd said...

what a sweet baby- and HUZZAH on hired help!

September 13, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous!! I love the birth story-- maybe someday I"ll try a home birth? Great job!!

Faith

September 21, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home